We offer a variety of standard sheets and specialty sheets!
• Kalima 14pt – Our most popular paper! Kalima is smooth, bright white and coated (slightly glossy). It’s perfect for reproducing rich, vibrant colours. It’s very popular for prints from photography, acrylic, oils, and digital art. The sheets are stiff and substantial, making for high quality professional-looking art cards and prints. Acid Free. FSC certified and made in Canada.
• Finch Fine ID 14pt – This is our most popular uncoated (matte) stock sheet. Finch is a substantial weight for cards and prints. Great for reproductions of pencil and watercolor art or whenever a matte surface is desired. Bright white and smooth. Made in the USA. FSC certified and SFI certified.
• McCoy Silk – Available in text and cover weights and coated on one or both sides. McCoy silk paper has a silk smooth surface ideal for posters, books and other lightweight items where glossy vibrant colors and crisp text are needed. Bright white. Made in the USA. FSC certified Green-e and SFI certified.
Specialty Papers – These papers are 30% more than our standard sheets:
• Mohawk Everyday Digital Vellum 100lb Cover – An acid-free white sheet with a nicely textured finish. The surface is similar to that of a textured art paper. Ideal for reproducing watercolors or drawings that look best on a matte toothy surface. This is a heavy weight paper so in addition to art prints, it can also be used for cards. Acid free. FSC certified Green-e and SFI certified.
• NEW! – Mohawk Superfine 100lb text – A lighter weight textured paper available in a bright white or warm white finish. The eggshell surface is similar to a textured art paper. The lighter weight makes it perfect for prints that will be shipped rolled up in a tube. Acid free and archival. FSC certified and made with wind power. Made in the USA.
• Aspire Petallics Pearl Paper 100lb cover – A heavy weight paper with a pearlescent finish, the mica coated metallic surface will add a shimmer to your cards and prints. Creates a wonderful effect with prints of digital art, paintings, and photography. Your images will really stand out! Acid free, lignin free. SFI certified. Made in the USA.
• Finch Vanilla – 14pt heavy weight matte paper in a warm vanilla colour. Ideal for reproducing works in black such as line drawings and lino prints. We don’t recommend this paper for colorful projects as the vanilla colour of the paper will affect your printed colors. Made in the USA. FSC certified and SFI certified.